DJ’s Fajita Chicken Bake
2 lb. thin-sliced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg. taco seasoning
3 bell peppers in assorted colors, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Line a glass baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in the pan.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the chicken breasts.
- Lay the sliced onions and peppers on top of the chicken breasts, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour and then uncover and cook for 20 minutes longer to brown.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas and shredded lettuce.
I made this for Superbowl Sunday weekend and it was a touchdown! Hope you enjoy it!